Who We Are

We're a like minded clan of gamers from the Portland metro area of the state of Oregon, USA. While we're based in Portland, we do have members from all over! So, don't be afraid to join! We tend to play many different games and we have guild chapters all over! We might even be playing a game you love!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Review: EPX Body


Review: EPX Body
By: Christopher “Synther” Wilson



I’m not the healthiest person in the world.  I own that.  I was a smoker for over 20 years and recently quit by using an electronic cigarette, I’m about 55 pounds overweight, and I am a caffeine junky with an already naturally high pulse rate of around 130 when I’m resting.  On the plus side, I have some things going for me, as well.  I’m not diabetic in absolutely any sense of the word and I don’t have high blood pressure.  I know that I could lose the weight if I would get up off my butt, walk a couple of laps around the park, and eat right.  But I’m lazy and those bacon cheeseburgers are just SO good!

There are a lot of dietary supplements out there.  In fact, the market seems to be flooded with some seriously outrageous claims for miracle products.  They’ll do everything from helping you lose weight to making your penis bigger and that’s all in just one pill!  I’ve been extremely skeptical of all these products.  Perhaps my natural skepticism is another fault of mine, but I find that it has helped me by stopping me from giving my bank account number to the prince of Nigeria when his representative recently emailed me too.

But my friend, William Kimes, became an independent reseller of EPX Body and asked if I would be willing to try some samples to do a review.  I’m skeptical but I thought I would give it a shot.  The absolute worst that could happen is that I would lose a couple of pounds, right?
William sent me the samples and I started them six days ago.  My starting weight was 273.8lbs.  I know…terrible, right?  I’m embarrassed to even admit that weight since my ideal weight is between 210lbs and 215lbs.  The samples that William had sent me were three packages of pills and a package of two tea bags.  Unlike a lot of magical dietary supplements on the market, I was surprised to see that the ingredients were clearly stated on each package!  The pills, it seems, are basically an energy drink in pill form designed to increase your metabolism.  They contain: Caffeine, Synephrine, Siberian Ginseng, Guarana Extract, Phenylethylamine, Glucuronolactone, Cayenne, Taurine, GABA, Salix Alba, Coleus, Inositol, Acai Berry, and Ginger.  The directions are simple to follow, “Take (1 or 2) NUTRI-THIN Capsules with a glass of water each morning, 30 minutes before your first meal.”

The tea was a bit more complicated, but not by much and it was mostly the prep that was hard…boiling a gallon of water, steeping the tea, and finding a container to store it in was the work.  The two tea bags makes 1 gallon of iced tea.  The ingredients are: Persimmon Leaves, Holy Thistle, Malva Leaves, Marsh Mallow, Blessed Thistle, Papaya Ginger, Chamomile, and Myrhh.  Sounds like something a Druid would drink.  The directions for the tea are to drink one 8oz glass with lunch, one 8oz glass with dinner, and a 4oz glass with snacks.  Pretty simple stuff.

I settled on following the directions for the EPX Detox tea and decided to take one EPX NUTRI-THIN pill per day to stretch my sample experiment out to a total of six days.  It should be noted that the tea is a DETOX.  If you are unaware of what this means, I’ll tell you: It means you’re going to go to the bathroom.  A lot.  It cleans all the crap out of your system (HA!).  However, I can tell you that this isn’t a harsh experience and I didn’t have any cramping or anything like that.

Aside from the effects of the Detox, the only other thing that I noticed was that I felt pretty good.  I had that pep in my step like I just drank a Monster Energy drink, but it seemed to last all day.  For a side effect, I could definitely get used to that one.  In the past, part of my process to lose weight quickly was to drink a Monster and walk two miles three days per week.  It seems that the EPX Body has much the same effect on my metabolism and now I kind of wished that I had added my walks in the park to my six day experiment.

To be honest, I didn’t expect much out of six days of sitting on my butt, broadcasting video games, going to the bathroom, and taking pills.  I’m happy to report that I was completely wrong.  On day six I took my weight again and I am at 271.6lbs.  That is 2.2lbs lost in six days and I did nothing overly dramatic.  That’s kind of impressive to me and it is obvious that I would have lost a lot more by going on my normal diet and adding exercise.  By getting serious about this, I can easily see how people are losing 28lbs in 30 days.

My closing thoughts?  I’m no longer skeptical of EPX Body.  In fact, I kind of wish I had some more!  If for no other reason than the extra energy it gave me throughout the day.  EPX Body works exactly as they state.  Color me impressed and I highly recommend it.  If you’d like to try a free sample, check out the following link:

http://epxleadsandsamples.com/blog

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's great Chris. Glad it helped if you like the energy you got from Nutri-Thin you should try Thrive. Much better for you than Monster or Red Bull. You can get Thrive and all our Great products at http://www.EPXProducts.com/williamki
    Friend me on Facebook if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete

PDX Murderous Moppets

PDX Murderous Moppets
Community of Freedom